In the spirit of full disclosure, the past two days have been rather awful. Blogs are such a funny thing because they only reveal one layer of life.
It is a true and real layer, but it is simply one of MANY. I think of the blog layer as the red part of the cake…the one with the most frosting…what can I say, I love frosting and I love you all! 🙂
Behind the scenes of this little bloggy, crazy, chaotic, sad, and stressful things have been happening; however, today is a new day and I want to make it a GREAT day.
Since it is November, the month of THANKS, I decided to make a list of several of the many things I am thankful for:
1) My amazing family who love and support me (especially when Chase is gone). They even read (and comment!) on my blog. (I am looking at you Mumsie and Tricia)
2) Outlet shopping
Today I am meeting my sister in Maryland and we are going Outlet shopping. And, I just happened to get a J. Crew factory store coupon in the mail yesterday–it is like God new I was coming…I am pumped!
3) Oswald Chambers’ My Utmost For His Highest
I keep waking up around 3 AM and reading Oswald Chambers always keeps me company. Is is an awesome devotional.
4) My bloggy friends!
If you have not checked out these two blogs you are missing out!
Colleen has impeccable fashion sense. Her fashion posts are incredible. She also has an amazing family with lots of siblings and I am so jealous! Reading about her adventures is so much fun!
Julie is a teacher and a total health rockstar. You can always count on getting a wonderful healthy recipe (with sprinkles on top, of course!) or an adorable story. Seriously, y’all need to check these blogs out!
Now the point of the Liebster award is to spread the love and share the thanks! So now I have to select 5 add blogs that I love and am thankful for! Um, hardest choice ever! I have SO many favorite blogs!
1) Emmy from Wine & Butter (This adorable Brit is literally an expert on all things healthy eating.)
2) Katie from Katie Did (Katie’s meals literally make me drool. And she loves healthy fats ALMOST as much as I do!)
3) Liz from Southern Charm (Liz lives in New Orleans…and somehow doesn’t eat beignets every single day…um, if that isn’t healthy living I don’t know what is. There is no way I would be able to resist the powdered sugar goodness.)
4) Kathryn from Flopoodle (You will always get adorable pet pics and crazy amazing workout inspiration from Kathryn!)
5) Corrie Anne from Corrie Anne (Well, I mean she does have the best middle name EVER. She also has awesome recipes, fun stories, and she has made her husband cookies every Friday of their marriage–um, luckiest husband ever.)
However, I love ALLLL of my bloggy friends so very much and am thankful for every single one of you!
What are YOU thankful for today?
The rules are simple:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top 5 bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.